The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx is well suited for the resumption of training after ankle ligament injury, to prevent recurring ankle injury and in case of ankle instability.
The Push Sports Ankle Brace Kicx is well suited for the resumption of training after ankle ligament injury, to prevent recurring ankle injury and in case of ankle instability. The brace
fits snugly to the ankle and offers comfortable pressure around the joint. The non-elastic functional straps crossing on the outside of the ankle leave the instep free. Push Sports Kicx
offers the best possible protection against ankle sprains during sports.
- To prevent recurring inversion trauma
- In the event of ankle instability
Features and Benefits
- A revolution in ankle bracing: Offers the best possible protection against ankle sprains during sports
- Provides protection for the previously injured ankle in soccer, basketball, volleyball and other activities. Also used for preventative purposes in sports
- Very low profile to wear in a shoe – even fits in a soccer cleat!
- With unique “Prophy-X” strapping system, stiffener is on the medial side of the ankle. Rigid straps on lateral side of ankle, cross over front and back, and attach to the stiffener, pulling on it during inversion. The stiffener then pulls against body mass of the leg to prevent inversion. Stiffener on medial side also protects during eversion.
- Absence of material over the forefoot means uninterrupted feel of the ball during soccer
- Comfortable, breathable, quick-dry material. Machine washable
Applying the Push Sports Ankle Brace
1. Open the three hook and loop fasteners and pull the brace over the foot. The heel section of the brace needs to fit snugly around the heel. Ensure the entire elastic base fits closely against the foot and is not twisted.
2. Place the foot at a 90 degree angle and put the stiffener on the inside of the ankle in the correct position behind the malleolus (ankle bone) by tightening and fastening the small strap with the single blue mark. Note: The stiffener should not touch the malleolus.
3. Then tighten and fasten the small strap with the two blue marks.
4. Fasten the elastic strap to desired tightness around the ankle.