The MedSpec Cubital Tunnel Brace is a Low-profile night splint with adjustable angle. It is an easily to applied design that comfortably holds the elbow in a neutral position to reduce tension and pressure on the ulnar nerve.
The new design features a mesh sleeve for easier application and improved comfort while still offering a low-profile. This adjustable angle night splint comfortably holds the elbow in a neutral position to reduce tension and pressure on the ulnar nerve. Fits bilaterally to be able to use on both the left or right elbow.
Features and Benefits of the MedSpec Cubital Tunnel Brace
- Elbow held in a neutral position to reduce tension and pressure on the ulnar nerve.
- Low-profile design enhances patient compliance during sleep.
- Comes with a black mesh sleeve for easier application and improved comfort.
- Adjustable aluminum stay – positions the elbow at the optimal angle to reduce the tension on the ulnar nerve. The angle may be adjusted however, by bending the aluminum stay.
- Patented v-strap retention system – provides easier application by preventing the proximal and distal closure straps from disengaging the the plastic buckles (middle strap may be removed if desired for various treatment protocols)
- No rigid materials in contact with the head of the ulnar and the olecranon process.
- Bilateral design – Can fit either left or right arm.
- Available in Black only.
- Made in the USA
- Ideal for Cubital Tunnel Syndrome.
- Ulnar nerve entrapment at the elbow.
**Measure circumference of upper arm at mid bicep**
|Small / Medium||6″ – 15″|
|Large / X-Large||10″ – 19”|