Fisiocrem is a topical solution containing herbal active ingredients, including Arnica, which is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints caused by sprains, strains, bumps and bruises. Fisiocrem also contains Menthol, which temporarily relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints in cases of simple backache, arthritis, strains and sprains involving muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Powerful ingredients for fast acting, long lasting relief. Fisiocrem™ SOLUGEL contains high levels of plant extracts. These are not homeopathic dilutions. They are concentrated, pure herb extracts derived from plants that are grown and harvested to specific requirements especially for Fisiocrem SOLUGEL.
Pain and Inflammation Relief
Unlike most analgesics, Fisiocrem has sufficient levels of ingredients to reduce bruising and inflammation!
Fisiocrem is More Natural
No parabens. No Hydroxybenzoates. Ingredients are controlled from crop to production.
Patients Prefer It
Fisiocrem topical solution is a potent analgesic + anti-inflammatory cream with a non-greasy formula and a pleasant scent. It preferred by many patients who have tried other formulas.
Features and Benefits of Fisiocrem Topical Arthritis Creme
- FastActing & Long-Lasting
- Deep Penetrating
- Anti-Inflammatory properties
- Reduces Bruising
- A total of 5 Active Ingredients (see medicinal ingredients below)
- No Parabens, No Hydroxybenzoates
- Pleasant, vanishing scent
- Non-greasy formula that does not stain
- Trusted by thousands of clinics
- Available in 60g and 250g tubes
- Topical Solution
- Made in Canada
Medical Ingredients of Fisiocrem
- Arnica montana extracts in vegetable oil <11% (active)
- Arnica is probably one of the best-known herbs worldwide for its use in natural medicine. Arnica is traditionally used in Herbal medicine to help relieve pain and/or inflammation in muscles and joints, sprains, bruises and muscular aches and pains.
- Calendula officinalis extracts in vegetable oil <6% (active)
- Commonly known as Marigold, it plays a supportive role to Arnica as a topical anti-inflammatory.
- Hypericum perforatum extracts in vegetable oil <6% (active)
- Commonly known as St John’s Wort, Hypericum has a long history for it! Use in soothing damaged and irritated nerves commonly found in low back pain, strains and sprains.
- Melaleuca oil Ph.E.U. <1.2% (active)
- Australian Tea tree oil, is well known for its analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects.
- Menthol Ph.E.U. <2% (active)
- Provides instant cooling relief to sooth muscle and joint pain.
- Pentalyne Glycol Ph.E.U. <5% (humectant)
- Vegetable wax derivatives <2% (co-emulsifier)
- Carbomer/Polymers Ph.E.U. <0.5% (anti-microbial)
- Water Ph.E.U. q.s. 100%