Amoena’s Strips Silicone Scar Patches are ideal for the treatment of reddened and raised scars, as well as for the prevention and therapy of disturbed scars. The patches can be optimally combined with the Amoena Scar Garments.
Silicone and compression provide the ideal scar therapy combination. Applied early in the treatment phase, combination therapy can act as a prophylactic to minimize the risk of excessive scarring.
- Breathable PU film
- Pulling aid to help with application & removal
- UV stable
- Very high elasticity
- Carrier film’ is supplied for better storage after cleaning etc.
- Size: 260 x 35 mm
- 4 pcs per package
Key benefits of using Silicone Scar Patches
Our recovery care products can be combined in many ways so they can meet the specific needs to recover from surgery:
- Prevention and Treatment of impaired scars.
- Treatment of red and raised scars.
- After surgical procedures e.g. reconstruction or aesthetic surgery.
Application of the Amoena Strips Silicone Scar Patch
- Applied once surgical wound is closed, approx. 21 days after surgery.
- Can be customized to fit scar area without damage to edges (cut to shape).
- Self-adhesive. Can be placed directly on the skin and used for up to 12 weeks.
- Recommended time on skin — up to 23 hours per day. Start with 1-2 hours
getting slowly accustomed up to 23 hours.
PU film, Contact silicone AF 19, Release film PTFE