The BIOFLEX P120 Personal Light Therapy System is a high performance system that is affordable, cost-effective and easy to use. The ergonomically designed Controller Unit is connected to a flexible Treatment Array in order to deliver a patented sequence of Red and Infrared light therapy to injured or diseased tissue automatically.
Research-based, clincally proven protocols have been developed for 12 anatomical regions, encompassing an extensive number of medical problems. Four protocol stages are available to treat each area.
The Treatment Array’s soft, flexible composition readily adjusts to the configurations of the anatomical area to which it is applied. Each treatment is initiated by the emission of a stream of Red Light, automatically followed by Infrared Light. The latter is not visible to the human eye.
|Medical Grade Technology – Made in Canada|
The BIOFLEX Personal System offers many treatments that are based on over three decades of clinical development by Dr. Kahn and his medical team. Each treatment area has four intensity stages with different light dosages and pulsations to treat various anatomical areas. By altering these stages, the patient can overcome adaptation of the body to light stimulation, thereby consistently providing the most effective dosage.
The BIOFLEX P120 Light Therapy System, for the first time in the history of the application of light therapy, has the capacity to deliver automated, pre-programmed treatment protocols for an extensive number of medical conditions. The system can be easily applied at home, while travelling or otherwise engaged.
The unit is a highly sophisticated derivative product of the BIOFLEX Series of Professional Laser Therapy Systems that have achieved global acclaim in the mainstream medical community, based on the effective resolution of many challenging pathologies.
Currently, BIOFLEX Systems are utilized in the field of Laser Medicine by health care professionals in over fifty countries. The technology is widely applicable in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, arthritis, sports and soft tissue injuries and many other both complex and routine medical problems.
Features and Benefits of the Bioflex P120 Personal Light Therapy System
- 100% Made In Canada
- Unique treatment pad design stands out from the competition
- High quality bi-color superluminous diodes
- Highly flexible for optimal contact and targeted absorption
- BIOFLEX personal systems come with a 2 year warranty
- Ongoing support from clinical BIOFLEX healthcare professionals
General Conditions Treated Using the Bioflex P120 Personal Light Therapy System
The conditions below are general conditions that can be treated all over the body.
- Degenerative Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Muscle/Tendon/Ligament Tears & Strains
- Fibromyalgia (Myositis)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Inflammatory Conditions (General)
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
12 Areas of the Body Treated!
The BioFlex Personal 120 Light Therapy System can also treat 12 areas with more specific conditions. There are specific protocols provided for each condition making it easy to get the full benefits of this system at home.
The 12 areas and some specific conditions treated are listed below. These conditions are in addition to the general conditions treated above.
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Bell’s Palsy
- Post-herpetic Neuralgia
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Repetitive Stress Problems
- Acromioclavicular Separation
- Medial / Lateral Epicondylitis
- Olecrenon Bursitis
- Bicipital and Tricipital Tenosynovitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren’s Contracture
- De Quervains Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Midfoot Fasciitis
- Stress Fractures (Metatarsals)
- Pes Planus
- Soft Tissue Loss (Aging)
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ankle Sprain
- Achilles Tendonitis
Neck (Cervical Spine)
- Headaches: Migraine, Tension, Cervicogenic, Cluster
- Degenerative Osteoarthritis with or without Disc Herniation, Radiculopathy, Stenosis, etc.
Thoracic Spine (Upper Back)
- Disc Herniation
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia
Lumbar Spine (Lower Back)
- Disc Herniation
- Multilevel Degenerative Disc Disease with or without spinal stenosis, radiculopathy
- Greater Trochanteric Bursitis
- Labral Tear
- Supra/Infrapatellar Tendonitis
- Osgood-Schlatter’s Disease
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Meniscal Tears
- Joint Surface Contusion /Degeneration