The Evolution Home Gym 2.0 combines resistance bands and parallel bars into one compact and versatile system to help you achieve your goals, no matter what they are. Capable of 200+ exercises, the Evolution can help you tone muscle, gain strength, build endurance, lose weight, rehab injuries, and more, right from the comfort of your home. It was designed for the convenience of exercise, effective workouts, and ease of use.
In a small, 3’ x 3’ footprint, the Evolution delivers hundreds of exercises ranging from resistance exercises, parallel bar exercises, assisted exercise, rehab exercise, and more.
There are many uses for the Evolution. Whether you’re an exerciser at home, a physical therapy practitioner at a clinic, or an athlete at a training facility, the Evolution has something unique to offer.
Features & Benefits
- Compact Size: Can be used in very small spaces having a footprint of just 3 feet x 3 feet.
- Versatile: Over 200 Exercises including videos that you can watch, plus free access to Canadian health care professionals helping you customize your program.
- Quick and Easy to Assemble: Can be assembled in under 60 seconds. Store it away and use it when needed.
- Durable: Steel frame, powder coat finish, plywood platform, heavy duty latex resistance bands.
- Strong: Weight capacity of 300 pounds (elevated on the parallel bars).
- Lightweight: Weighing only 77lbs (34kg)
- Mobile: Built on casters (wheels), so you can easily move it anywhere.
Ideal Uses of the Evolution Home Gym
- Strength Training
- Foundation Building
- Full Body Toning
- Core Development
- Injury Rehab
- Athletic Therapy
What’s Included with the Evolution Home Gym 2.0 System
Evolution Home Gym 2.0
Your Evolution Home Gym 2.0 comes with:
- 5 sets of resistance bands (a total of 170 lbs of resistance)
- 2 sets of handles
- 1 set of ankle straps
- 1 set of parallel bars
- 1 assistance pad
- 1 anti-slip platform
One-month access to the Online Training System
When you log into the Online Training System, you will have access to:
- The Sweat of the Day
- Workout of the Day Calendars
- Build Your Own Program