Benefits & Features of the Corflex Pediatric Fixed Metal Walking Boot
- Easy to apply design provides stability for the lower leg with low natural heel height
- Features a removable washable foam liner and aluminum uprights for adjustability
- Fits children from 1 ½ to 9 years old.
- Indicated for stable foot or ankle fractures, severe sprains or strains, post cast removable or as a comfortable alternative to casting.
- Constructed of coated malleable aluminum uprights, padded liner and contact closure straps.
|Size||Age / Years Old||Foot Length (Inches)|
|Small/Medium||1 – 2 years||up to 6″|
|Large||2.5 – 6 years||6″ – 7.5″|
|XLarge||6.5 – 9.5 years||7.5″ – 8.5″|
|Measurement: Measure the foot length from the heel to the big toe.|